1:1 PR Coaching
Would you love to raise your profile and start seeing your company featured in the media?
PR brings credibility and visibility to your company. I’ve seen first hand the power of PR and what it can do for a person or business, and it truly is amazing.
Luckily, once you have the basics of securing mentions in the media, whether for a one-off product launch campaign or to consistently build your brand over time, getting a YES from the press™ is simpler than it looks.
I’m Kerri L Watt, a PR Strategist (and Freelance Journalist) and I will teach you how to land epic media coverage that makes you more visible, well-known in your industry and ultimately secures more sales for you.
This opportunity is for company directors and marketing teams (such as creative agencies, tech companies and consultancies) who want to use PR to attract new customers without any additional advertising spend.
You’re a great fit for the PR coaching programme if…
- You have an established business and you have customers already.
- You’re spending £5k+ a year on print and digital advertising without the desired return on investment.
- You have someone in your team I can work with 1:1, ideally your marketing manager or the person who runs your marketing.
- You have some epic wins or news to shout about and you want to use the media to boost your credibility and attract new customers.
What’s involved? How does the PR coaching work?
During my PR coaching programme, I work 1:1 with your marketing manager for eight weeks on the following things:
1. Discover what media your dream customers consume regularly so by appearing in them you get right in front of people who are ready to buy from you. For example, if they get certain magazines delivered to their office without fail every month, we then look at how you could be featuring in those very publications to guarantee you get in front of your ideal clients.
2. Find your PR Sweet Spot™ i.e. figuring out exactly where in the media you could be featured, so that your PR activities match your business objective and revenue goals. We’ll also make sure any media outreach is the right fit for your company spokesperson so that they are confident in delivering any writing or speaking opportunity that’s confirmed.
3. Together we will create your newsworthy stories so that you have a higher chance of being featured in the media we defined in steps 1 and 2. I believe everyone has a newsworthy inside them and I’ll help you find yours.
4. Next, I’ll tell you how to find the right person to contact in the media so that your story gets in front of the exact person with the power to feature you. We will also craft killer email pitches that will grab the attention of journalists and result in you getting a YES! from the press™. You can go on to use these forever!
5. Finally, we leverage! (Everyone misses this bit!) We share every media mention and showcase your awesome press appearances across social media and build a deliciously enviable ‘As seen in’ image to build your credibility and WOW your audience. We can even build an epic Virtual Press Office for your website to host all your media wins and attract even more press attention so that when a news story breaks YOU are the person they call.
I give you small tasks in the first few weeks to take you through the PR process and we’ll have several online video calls via Zoom throughout.
What results can you expect to see and how fast?
The right company for this programme is highly likely to achieve a minimum of 10 juicy media placements within our eight weeks together which will then go on to land you more clients and bring major kudos to your company.
Past clients have been invited onto BBC TV, interviewed on the radio, enjoyed all-expense-paid front page magazine photo shoots, written articles in their trade press, appeared on podcasts, quoted as experts in newspapers, and had their products reviewed in national media from working with me.
This negates the need for a PR agency who may charge you a minimum of £2,000 a month often without a guarantee of any results.
How much does it cost?
The price for this programme is a mid-four-figure number which is a low investment considering you’ll save at least £5,000 in your yearly advertising budget and after our eight weeks together your marketing person will continue to land media coverage which will help you continue to land new customers forever.
There are no additional paid ads or advertorials to invest in at all. This is ALL through organic media outreach.
If you take on my advice and go all in, ideally dedicating an hour or two a week to this, you could start seeing yourself in the media as soon as next week and this will lead to epic visibility for your company along with new customers and a stronger brand reputation.
One client landed an interview on live BBC TV the day after our first call. Another had to restock their warehouse 6 times after a national newspaper featured them. And one even saw their company stocks go up 600 times overnight just from one news announcement.
Interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started…
1) Click the ‘Find out more’ button below
2) Complete the form and tell me a little about you (no payment is requested at this stage)
3) After you complete the form I’ll take a peek and get back to you asap!
I had the pleasure of attending one of Kerri’s one-day PR workshops which I organised for my marketing team.
The session was amazing with so many great hints and tips for kick-starting our PR efforts.
Kerri was enthusiastic and quickly got under the skin of our business to reveal many actionable recommendations.
The workshop came with 4 weeks worth of email support, which was invaluable to us as we implemented our various PR related strategies.
We secured press coverage and 2 podcast interviews within a few weeks.
I can’t recommend Kerri enough. She is a PR superstar!
I’ve known Kerri for years via LinkedIn and I’ve always admired her content and PR knowledge.
I finally got to meet her when Kerri ran a workshop for me. She was lovely and as impressive as I imagined. She clearly loves what she does and had some great practical advice which I was able to implement straight away.
Kerri was a pleasure to spend time with and I would absolutely recommend her and her services.
Kerri is the go to girl for raising your profile, getting more clients and mastering your personal brand awareness!